You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Stem Q is light jacket and perfected in "polar" Haglöfs range.
It is suitable for all kinds of physical activities.
Tissue support of microfiber fleece provides excellent weight / warmth ratio and improves the drying time.
The Stem Q forms part of the range Haglöfs Recycled.
- Tissue support of microfiber fleece provides excellent weight / warmth ratio and improves the drying time.
- A second skin comfort thanks to soft fabric with a smooth outer surface, comfortable to wear in outer layer.
- Full stretch fabric for maximum freedom of movement.
- One high collar thickness to facilitate superimposition of clothing.
- Long zipper vent on the front with wind flap and laminated tricot lined.
- Sleeves offset seams on the shoulders and sides for maximum comfort when wearing a backpack.
- Seams "flatlock" exclusively to facilitate the superposition of clothing and avoid friction.
- Thumb loops at cuffs for a better fit and maximum heat retention.
- Stretch Fleece
- Material: 66% Recycled Polyester, 28% Polyester, 6% Elastane, stretch fleece with micro grid backer, bluesign ®.
- Weight: 245 g / m²
|specificity||Labellisé Bluesign®, polaire, femme …|
|Use||randonnée, sport de plein air, ...|