You have no items in your shopping cart.
Rando Pro Jacket is a new 2013.
She just appearing on the market with its Gore-Tex ® 3-layer.
A lightweight, yet durable, fully featured and slightly longer length jacket with outstanding breathability for randonnée.
- Fabric delivers a great balance of durability, weight and performance
- Reinforced shoulders, sleeves and hood
- DWR treated surfaces
- Three-way adjustable and helmet compatible hood
- Rear hanging loop
- Two-way hidden front zip with inner placket and laminated chin guard
- Two backpack compatible chest pockets with extra durable laminated zips in different sizes
- Two spacious inner mesh pockets
- Extra durable, laminated and long pit zips for maximum ventilation
- Lightweight, stretchy snow skirt with silicon grip and belt loop snap feature
- Articulated sleeves featuring shaped, Velcro adjustable cuffs with bellows
- Dropped rear hem
- Single hand adjustable hem
- Centre back length - 84 cm in size L
Outer layer :
GORE-TEX® 3-layer 104 g/m²
- Material: 100% Polyamide, 30D mini ripstop face, ePTFE membrane and a light knit backer.
- Performance: Hydrostatic head: >28,000 mm, RET:<4,5
- Weight: 104 g/m²
GORE-TEX® 3-layer 118 g/m²
- Material: 100% Polyamide, 40D plain weave face, ePTFE membrane and a light knit backer.
- Performance: Hydrostatic head: >28,000 mm, RET:<5
- Weight: 118 g/m²
|specificity||Surfaces traitées au DWR, Bas du dos allongé|
|Use||Montagne, Randonnée, Course,Plein Air...|
|Range||Rando - Shell Layer|
|Material||Gore-Tex® 3 -layer|