You have no items in your shopping cart.
Velum Jacket II Manufacturer Haglöfs is timeless. This jacket is designed to accompany you for many years.
It is thought by a team of nature lovers, they made this garment the perfect companion for your outdoor activities Air.
The Velum II will surprise you with its lightness and versatility.
The quality and sophistication of a great brand Mountain, to protect you long.
It is an environmentally friendly product in its enduring aspect, it is an integral part of the Haglöfs Recycled range.
- New lighter weight shell material saves weight without affecting weather protection.
- PFOS/PFOA free DWR treated surfaces
- Stand alone collar with 3 way adjustable and removable hood
- Dual storm flaps over 2 way main zipper with intermittent Velcro
- Two mid mountedtorso pocket.
- One inned zipped mesh pocket.
- Lightweight mesh torso lining to promote breathability.
- Articulated sleeves.
- Velcro adjustable sleeves tabs.
- Single handed adjustable hem
- Dropped rear hem
- Centre back lenght 81 cm men's size L
Outer layer :
- PROOF ™ 2-layer
- Material: 100% Recycled Polyester, 50D plain weave polyester membrane.
- Performance: Hydrostatic head:> 20,000 mm, moisture permeability (inverted cup):> 15,000 g / m² / 24h.
- Weight: 104 g / m²
|specificity||PROOF™ 2-layer,DWR, homme…|
|Use||Montagne, Randonnée, Nature,Plein Air...|
|Various information||2 couches|