You have no items in your shopping cart.
A highly innovative, synthetic insulated, 3 layer Gore-Tex® jacket for colder mountain activities.
The jacket Manufacturer Haglöfs Roc Ice is a new range 2013.
This jacket is designed with an outer layer Gore-Tex ® 3-layer and interior QuadFusion ®.
Its design makes this jacket a versatile garment with features and amazing performance to cover you during your winter activities.
Roc Ice is ideal for the practice of mountain sports in winter.
Quality and technicality of a great brand Mountain services to its customers.
- Made from a 3 layer 30D Gore-Tex® fabric, which is durable, yet soft and lightweight
- No shoulder, side or inner sleeve seam to avoid chafing and enhanced durability
- Innovative patterning to reduce seams enhances durability, comfort and lowers weight
- Three-way adjustable, climbing helmet compatible hood with laminated and wire reinforced peak
- Water resistant zippers throughout
- Two-way front zip
- One spacious chest pockets with built in zip garage for extra protection
- Two lower hand warmer pockets
- Two spacious inner stretch mesh pockets
- Insulated inner placket
- Pit zips for greater comfort
- Articulated sleeves
- Velcro adjustable cuff with pre folded gusset
- Integrated single hand hem draw cord
- Dropped rear hem
- Rear hanging loop
- Centre back length: 78 cm in size L
Shell layer :
- GORE-TEX® 3-layer 104 g/m²
- Material: 100% Polyamide, 30D mini ripstop face, ePTFE membrane and a light knit backer.
- Performance: Hydrostatic head: >28,000 mm, RET:<4,5
- Weight: 104 g/m²
- Material: 100% recycled Polyester fibre insulation, sandwich contruction with two layers of moisture managing multichannel fibres with a warming crimped hollow fibres layer in between, bluesign®.
- Weight: 160 g/m² (main body) 120 g/m² (sleeves and hood)
|specificity||Gore-Tex® 3 couches, QuadFusion+|
|Use||Montagne, Randonnée, Course,Plein Air, Ski, Hiver...|