You have no items in your shopping cart.
Velum Q Jacket II Manufacturer Haglöfs is timeless. This jacket is designed to accompany you for many years.
It is thought by a team of nature lovers, they made this garment the perfect companion for your outdoor activities Air.
The Velum Q II will surprise you with its lightness and versatility.
The quality and sophistication of a great brand Mountain, to protect you long.
Haglöfs offers us this summer 2013 a new range of colors.
It is an environmentally friendly product in its enduring aspect, it is an integral part of the Haglöfs Recycled range.
- New lighter weight shell material saves weight without affecting weather protection.
- PFOS/PFOA free DWR treated surfaces
- Stand alone collar with 3 way adjustable and removable hood
- Dual storm flaps over 2 way main zipper with intermittent Velcro
- Two mid mountedtorso pocket.
- One inned zipped mesh pocket.
- Lightweight mesh torso lining to promote breathability.
- Articulated sleeves.
- Velcro adjustable sleeves tabs.
- Single handed adjustable hem
- Dropped rear hem
- Centre back lenght 70 cm women's size M
Outer layer :
- PROOF ™ 2-layer
- Material: 100% Recycled Polyester, 50D plain weave with recyclable polyester membrane.
- Performance: Hydrostatic head:> 20,000 mm, moisture permeability (inverted cup):> 15,000 g / m² / 24h.
- Weight: 104 g / m²
|specificity||PROOF™ 2-layer, Haglöfs Recycled, DWR femme…|
|Use||Montagne, Randonnée, Nature,Plein Air...|
|Various information||2 couches|