You have no items in your shopping cart.
The newest addition to the Cassin X-Team, the X-Light features the same sleek designs and quality forged components as the popular X-Dream, but with a shaft that makes it the most suitable axe for low-angle terrain typical of light and fast technical ascents.
Three different head configurations (pick & adze, pick & hammer, pick only) allow the tool to be optimized for the objective.
The single-curve shaft is optimized with the angle of the pick for solid performance on technical ice and for use as a cane.
Carabiner holes at the head and spike accommodate traditional leashes or lanyards.
For steep ice climbing, it is possible to change the standard X-Alp grip with the X-Dry grip and spike.
The X-Trigger Fast pommel (included) is adjustable without tools.
The hammer and adze components have been shaped for a comfortable grip and the pick does not have teeth near the shaft to further increase comfort and help prevent wear and tear on gloves.
- A superlight and versatile tool for the technical alpinist
- Hot-forged aluminum alloy head allows for 3 configurations: pick & adze, pick & hammer, pick only
- T-rated chromoly steel pick and T-rated 7075-T6 aluminum alloy shaft (CE-UIAA type 2)
- Stainless steel adze and hammer
- Removable X-Alp grip has a soft hand for good grip and can be swapped with the X-Dry grip and spike for leashless climbing
- Interchangeable steel spike
- X-Trigger Fast pommel is adjustable without tools
- Carabiner holes at the head and spike
|specificity||A superlight and versatile tool for the technical alpinist|
|Use||Alpinism, ice climbing|
|Ice Axes Head||Tête modulable|