You have no items in your shopping cart.
The lightest 12-point crampons in the world! Absolutely perfect for competitive ski mountaineering and glacier travel. Innovative 3-D shaped construction (pressed - not just bent) on the front platform distributes pressure applied to one point across the entire platform significantly increasing the strength and durability of the crampon.
While sturdy, aluminum crampons are not suitable for ice climbing or intensive mixed terrain.
We recommend the automatic binding style rather than semi-auto or universal for stiff boots with full toe and heel welts, especially all A/T and telemark ski boots.
Automatic bindings are also the most secure configuration for alpine climbing.
Technical specifications :
- World’s lightest 12-point crampons!
- 3-D shaped frame maximizes strength and performance
- Automatic bindings fit most stiff mountaineering, AT, and telemark boots
- Wear indicators on the side points show when it is time for replacement
- Optional Vibram® anti-balling plates (18106 - sold separately)
- Material: 7075 Aluminum Alloy
- Points: 12
- Binding: Automatic
- Anti-Balling Plates: Optional
- Crampon Case: No
- Size: 36-47 cm, 14-18.5 in
|Use||Alpinisme, Rando glaciaire, Ski alpinisme|
|specificity||Le crampon à 12 pointes le plus léger au monde|