You have no items in your shopping cart.
Long regarded as amongst the best bags available by experienced mountaineers who appreciate the combination of high quality construction and a water resistant outer, Glaciers are an exceptional choice for all but the most serious expeditions.
Closely related to our uncompromising Extreme bags the Glaciers share many of the same features developed through 50 years of experience and the most exacting modern testing. Extensive development work has further improved the range to ensure that they continue to compete in function and design with anything now available.
Combining high quality down, advanced baffle construction and highly water resistant outer fabric, Glaciers represent the perfect choice for harsh conditions.
Exceptional all-round, the Glacier range is the perfect choice for extended expeditions in harsh conditions.
Technical Specifications :
- Fill Power : 725 Duck Down
- Fill weight : 35 oz
- Max User Height : 73 "
- Packed size : 8" x 14"
- Fit : Mountain Fit for excellent thermal efficiency and comfort.
- Trapezium 4 : 4 baffle trapezoid foot piece for excellent down control and loft with low weight.
- DC7 Hood : 7 baffle anatomical fit hood provides excellent warmth and down control.
- Gemini Intergrated Collar : Gemini Intergrated collar with synthetic combination draft tubes.
- Ground Level Seams : Ground level seams maximise insulation at the sides of the bag
- Trapezoid offset Baffles : Trapezoid offset baffles for stability, loft and down control.
- Baffle Walls : 50 g baffle walls for down control and structure.
- Zip : Full length zip with anti-snag baffle.
- Storage : Lightweight stuff sack and mesh storage sack
- Good Nights Sleep : - 20°c/ - 4°F
Length (en cm)
Shoulder width (en cm)
Foot width (en cm)
|Material||drilite loft, duvet de canard|
|T°. Comfort||- 8°C|
|T°. Comfort Limit||- 16°C|
|T°. Extreme||- 36°C|
|Compressed dimension||21 x 36 cm|
|Use||expédition, alpinisme, conditions extrêmes, randonnée|
|specificity||conception de haute qualité technique|