You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Corsa Nanotech ice pick climbing Manufacturer Camp is the most advanced available on the market.
It is a variation of pick Corsa, its construction in 7075-T6 aluminum is proof. One notable difference is at present innovative inserts on the head and the tip of the Corsa Nanotech. These elements are made of alloy steel Sandwik Nanoflex ®.
The curve of the handle of the Corsa Nanotech is more pronounced for a more technical. Walking and penetration in the snow, however, are not penalized.
The choice of the strap is attached for your use:
- Touring for the slidable glacier
- The Alpina mountain tours.
You choose !
- The second lightest ice pick in the world.
- Blade and steel tip Sandwik Nanoflex ® to ensure strength and duration Class B
- Ideal for excursions on snow and automatic shutdown
- Used as anchorage during glacier rescue and when crossing cornices.
- Touring slidable strap optional, easily applicable on the handle
- Nylon insert present in all lengths to avoid the accumulation of ice on the handle.
Technical Information : Steel Sandwik Nanoflex ® is a steel alloy with an innovative mechanical strength and toughness of greater than 60% of normal steel alloy which reduces the amount of metal used, significantly reducing the weight while maintaining strength .
|specificity||Lame et pointe en Sandwik Nanoflex ®|
|Use||Alpinisme, Expéditions, Ski-Alpinisme.|
|Ice Axes Head||7075 alu / Sandwik Nanoflex ®|