You have no items in your shopping cart.
The bag Gram 7 manufacturer Haglöfs is a hydration pack designed for outdoor sports, biking, cycling, running, walking, ...
Its ergonomic design with precision by the team of designer Haglöfs offers exceptional port in use.
Gram 7 design takes into account the compartment of the pouch to water by providing attachment points for the different types of pockets.
Haglöfs finish guarantees a long service life..
Slimmed hydration pack for competition and training sessions.
- Foam padded back panel with cut-outs for weight reduction and ventilation.
- Shoulder straps with offset inner seams to prevent chafing on the neck.
- Attachment loops on shoulder straps for added accessories.
- Hipbelt pockets with bellows that are easily opened with one hand
- Foam pads in hipbelt that molds around the hips for improved stability.
- Separate hydration system pocket (accessible from back side) with attachment points for different kinds of bladders.
- Internal safety pocket with key holder in see-through mesh.
- Stowable bungy cord that can be used in various configurations.
- Tow loop on front.
- Safety whistle on chest strap.
- Reflective hits on back and front.
- Elastic strap keepers to fixate excess webbing on hipbelt and shoulder straps.
100D HT Robic™
- Material : A 100 denier Polyamide fabric.
- Water column : >1,500mm
- Weight : 177 g/m²
|Material||100D HT Robic™|
|Use||Course, Randonnée, Trail, ...|
|specificity||DWR, encore plus léger|