You have no items in your shopping cart.
Stick Eiger is a novelty in Ferrino. It belongs undoubtedly to the family of lightweight sticks.
Ferrino the range is made of 7001 T6 duralumin.
Stick Eiger is a stick composed of an adjustable internal drawcord to reach 125 cm.
His long ergonomic ends with an adjustable strap to ensure you maximum comfort.
Xenon 4 allows climbing aid, allowing a transfer of effort on the upper limbs.
It is not advisable for the descent and is not suitable for skiing.
- Ultra-lightweight stick with extremely fast assembly/disassembly system.
- 7001 T6 duraluminium, developed by the aeronautical industry and with the characteristics of exceptionally light weight, resistance and elasticity.
- Non-slip ergonomic handgrip
- Vidiam tip
- Supplied with snow roller and silent tip
- Use: mountaineering, hiking, trail running, sky running.
|specificity||Ultraléger, 7001 T6 duralumin, 4 brins...|
|Use||Trail, Randonnée, Trek...|
|Size||plié 34 cm - ouvert 125 cm|