You have no items in your shopping cart.
Thermo Soles is a sole that integrates an electronic circuit with temperature control .
The Thermo Soles offer cozy warmth to your feet and a great comfort during the winter season .
Slide the Thermo Soles in your shoes and let yourself be surprised .
The Thermo Soles are equipped with temperature sensors which measure the temperature of your feet and adjust the heat immediately.
They spread and an ideal heat when your feet need it most , which is necessary for proper blood circulation of the feet.
For below 31 ° C, the heating is automatically activated and above 41 ° C , it also stops automatically.
The ion polymer batteries are built into the base with a mini jack for charging.
All skiers use in the fan .
Thermo Soles is a concentrate of technology to increase your comfort during your practice winter sports.
Matching size is :
- S = 36 - 37
- M = 38 - 40
- L = 41 - 42
- XL = 43 - 45
- Perfect fit with the sole anatomically shaped .
- Range up to 5 hours of outdoor temperature.
- Heat diffusion : 36-44 ° C.
- Activation and control by remote
- The front part of the sole can be cut to reduce up to 2 sizes.
- CE certificate for the charger and batteries
- European Patent Nos. : 103 52 050 203 and 17 143
- 60% polyurethane - 23% Paper - 17 % polyester
Each set of shoes comes with :
- A travel kit
- A charger with dual output jack and LED function indicator (red over green battery charged ) and a remote control.
- Charging time of 2 hours (24 hours during the first use)
Each flange includes :
- An electronic circuit with temperature control
- A Lithium- Ion Polymer 880mAh battery last generation (no memory effect , recharge up to 500 )
- A heating element on the front
- An LED indicator and an on / off switch
- A mini -jack for charging
|specificity||Warmer Insoles with remote control, ...|
|Use||Ski touring, skiing, skating, biking, snowshoeing, hunting, fishing, cold, dawn fishing, extreme outdoor activity, equestrian, hiking, trekking ......|
|Various information||Battery Life: 2-8 hours, depending on the external temperature|