You have no items in your shopping cart.
The durable and lightweight 6061 T6 aluminum alloy blade has a smooth surface and epoxy coating to minimize snow sticking.
Four holes in the blade permit use as a snow anchor and rigging of a shoulder sling.
The telescoping 6005 aluminum alloy shaft extends to 66 cm (26 inches) for efficient digging.
- Thick 1.4-in (36mm) oval shaft and large plastic T-grip for a secure grip
- Handle slides into blade for packability
- Fast deployment by pulling on handle
- Includes carrying bag equipped with straps for lashing to a pack
- Blade dimensions : 22 x 25 cm - 8.7 x 9.8 in
- Shaft Length: 40-66 cm, 15.7 – 26 in
|specificity||Thick 1.4-in (36mm) oval shaft and large plastic T-grip for a secure grip|
|Main use||Ski Mountaineering|
|Weight||605 g - 21.3 oz|