You have no items in your shopping cart.
Footwear, 9.81 Speed, range is part of the "Active Escape" Garmont Alpine manufacturer.
It adapts to the seasons with its special sole "4 season" meets our expectations and adhesion summer and winter on all types of terrain.
It is the only line of footwear Unisex Garmont.
This shoe is an extremely versatile, it is suitable for hiking, for running, climbing or cycling.
The 9.81 Speed shoe is essential for customers who want to find a shoe lightweight stability flawless.
The design team has integrated the Garmont G-BeneFit * in the design of this shoe.
* Garmont has always been engaged in the research and application of advanced materials, technologies and innovations in design and product development in order to continually satisfy the end user in terms of comfort, fit and stability. Today, Garmont is proud to present the G-BeneFit for its outdoor footwear. It is designed to complement the natural anatomy of the foot.
Technical Upper Specifications :
- Extra abrasion resistant mesh ensures additional protection
- High value microfiber covered by TPU hexagons to stabilise protect mid and forefoot
- Technical volume fit with more room for the big toe
- Reflective treatment for safety in the dark
- Rubber toe bumper and microfiber heel area, to ensure better climbing performance and volume adjustement
- Gusseted tongue sheds debris and dirt
- G-beneFit construction
Technical Soles Features :
- Double density EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning and compression resistance on the medial side
- Heel polymer inserts to provide shock absorption during heel strike
- Forefoot polymer inserts stabilise and protect against impact injuries
- "4 season" outsole by Hypergrip® with 10 IceLock™lugs, to ensure best gripp on different terrains and different climates. Great traction and stability even onsteep inclines, ice,wet and dry terrains.
- Double rubber compound, plus IceLock™ lugs with fiberglass components are a very light set up
- The IceLock™lug pattern is designed to follow the natural running stride, starting from heel strike, turning inward on pronation and ending up at toe off.
|specificity||® Châssis Tri-Axial, deux couches d’EVA,unisex...|
|Use||Trail Course orientation, hiking, walking, climbing, cycling, ...|