You have no items in your shopping cart.
For the climber who needs the stability of a "true" approach shoe for carrying heavier loads.
Stability and grip combine for a mix of approach and climbing activities.
Ideal for technical rock, mixed terrain approaches, scrambling, light hiking tours.
The Dragontail LT hiking boot is the approach in special Garmont climber, very precise, with a reinforcement rear bumper stone torsionally rigid.
It responds to specific requests such as: technical approach march, via ferrata, mountain hiking Dragontail LT wants to be very versatile.
It consists of a leather upper Sweden (1.8 mm), lining Garmont QSD, stone guard front extended to the sides, rear reinforcement.
It is characterized by its stability and grip which facilitates the approach march and climbing shoe.
Construction rod system with ADD (asymmetrical lacing, reinforced ankle asymmetric anatomical tongue, leg height higher inside).
Particular attention is paid to the soles: Vibram Q811, sole 3 micropore densities insole (anti-odor treatment).
- Very stable and supportive, with an extremely good technical last for climbers.
- The lace to toe closure ensures confident foot security within the shoe.
- Great climbing grip with Vibram's® SuperTrek compound.
- 1.8 mm water repellent suede
- Eyelet and tape web lace closure
- Toe and heel rubber bumper supports and protects the upper
- G-beneFIT construction
- PU footbed with moisture and odor management properties
- Vibram® Q811
- Semi-blocked heel strike for better durability
- Semi-blocked in medial forefoot to enhance edging climbing performance
- SuperTrek compound to increase stickiness and backpacking durability.
Insole : FrameFlex Light insole provides stability for edging, hauling loads, rough trail and descents.
Midsole : Tri-microporous rubber to enhance resistance to compression:
- medium density (grey) ensures comfort and shock absorption
- firm density (yellow) ensures stability and durability
- very firm density (red) ensures low compression and climbing performance
|Weight||465 g 1/2 paire|
|specificity||Versatility, torsionally stiff, comfortable, ...|
|Use||Hiking, Trekking, Climbing|