You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Back Side sock is a sock models sold in most Monnet.
Catchy appearance and unique design to the forefront of tech are essential assets of the sock.
The Back Side combines Meraklon ® and Thermolite ®.
This sock satisfy the most perfect equality with retissant these strengths between breathability, warmth, comfort and quick drying.
The characteristics of this model are:
- MERAKLON® terry loop tibia, lateral and ankle protection: softness, heat and comfort
- Elasticated zones for a perfect fit; socks will not slide inside shoes
- MERAKLON® terry loop sole: gentle heat, comfort and fast drying
- THERMOLITE® toes and heel: Thermal protection
Thickness Fine: This characteristic corresponds to the thickness of the sock. The design team brings their attention to the fiber used to facilitate port shoe fit very
ERGO'TECHNICITY System : Accuracy and ergonomics that ensure optimum control of your movements:
- The heel formed: True 3D knitting.
- The heel and toe reinforcements
- The edge SOFT: fits all the sizes!
- The size adjusted to the foot for the perfect fit ...
AES - Ergonomic Adaptive System : Integrated into the design of the sock protection zones adapted to the morphology of the foot and the specific requirements of high-intensity sports:
- Reinforced high heel
- Reinforced edge
- Reinforced tibia
- Reinforced side
- Ergonomic Foot Left / Right foot
OFF - Optimum Fit Foot : Tightening arch and ankle: accurately maintain the sock optimizes fit.
3LS - 3 Layer System : Knitting in 3 layers:
- The central frame provides strength Polyamide, dimensional stability and transfers moisture outwards. This frame is the backbone of the product.
- The outer material protects against thermorégulante external elements: it is a heat shield.
- The inner layer of terry: creates a cushion that provides cushioning, comfort and the Thermal.
Guarantee: a quality brand with rigorous production and fiber selection
|Composition||Polypropylène 42% - Polyamide 34%|
Polyester 20% - Elasthanne 4%