You have no items in your shopping cart.
A light, versatile boot for hikers and climbers in a completely new set up.
Suitable for light mountaineering, low-grade climbing and via ferrata.
The Vetta MNT GTX shoe combines precision and lightness combined with a foot holding and surprising strength for the practice of walking.
Its 3-density infill is intensive use when hiking long.
It is a guarantee of comfort provided.
The hiking boot Vetta MNT GTX a facelift this season by offering four new colors.
Asymmetrical lacing at the toe MNT Vetta wraps the foot comfortably and safely.
Gore-Tex ® Sierra lining offers all weather comfort.
For this 2013 season, Garmont sole change with the advent of the new Vibram ® Maton.
An extremely light and versatile boot that is at home in multiple conditions. Features additional toe and mid-foot protection. Extremely comfortable for long hikes thanks to its 3 density midsole construction and the Vibram® Maton outsole. Gore Tex® Sierra lining for all-weather condition comfort.
Technical Upper Specifications :
- 1.8 mm Suede leather for better abrasion resistance
- Extended rubber toe box protects the upper in the toe and mi-foot area; additional rubber protection in the heel area
- G-beneFIT construction
- Soft fabric collar wraps comfortably around the lower leg
- Hook, metallic eyelets and tape webbing combine with lacing to the toe for climbing performance and a customised fit
- GORE-TEX ® Sierra lining for waterproof / breathable protection
Technical Sole Features :
- FrameFlex Lite nylon insole
- Tri - density microporous rubber for better compression resistance
- medium density ensures comfort (grey layer)
- firm density provides stability (yellow layer)
- very firm density enhances climbing performance(red layer)
- New Vibram ® Maton outsole
|specificity||Strength, Lightness, Comfort, New Vibram® Maton outsole|
|Use||Big Walkway, Chemin de Saint Jacques de Compostela, ...|
|Various information||G-beneFit, Frame Flex Lite, Gore-Tex, Vibram|