You have no items in your shopping cart.
The lightest steel crampons in the world! Sandvik Nanoflex® Steel uses nanotechnology to create a superior metal that is 30% stronger and 20% harder than traditional chromoly steel thereby allowing us to use a thinner cross section (1.8mm) that results in a crampon that is not only lighter, but stronger, more durable and stainless by design.
The thinner cross section also creates sharper, thinner points that penetrate hard snow with ease.
The semi-automatic binding is compatible with most mountaineering boots.
For telemark or A/T boots, use the Tour Nanotech Auto with automatic bindings (367).
Note: Due to the decreased size of the front platform, we recommend this crampon for boots up to size US 10.5. For larger boots, we recommend the XLC 470.
Technical specifications :
- The lightest steel crampons in the world!
- Constructed from proprietary Sandvik Nanoflex® Steel
- Semi-automatic bindings fit most semi-rigid mountaineering boots
- 10 points for a compact, hyperlight body
- Anti-Balling Plates included
- Size: 36-42 cm
|specificity||Semi-automatic bindings fit most semi-rigid mountaineering boots|