You have no items in your shopping cart.
Semi-automatic binding version of the XLC Nanotech.
Automatic heel and universal toe fits a variety of specialty mountaineering boots with welted heels and standard toe.
For telemark or A/T boots, use the model with automatic bindings (180001).
Technical specifications :
- World’s most sophisticated 12-point mountaineering crampons
- Sandvik Nanoflex® stainless steel reinforcements on the front points
- 3-D shaped frame maximizes strength and performance
- Best bindings for use with overboots
- Tool-free size adjustment
- Wear indicators on the side points show when it is time for replacement
- Optional Vibram® anti-balling plates (18106 – sold separately)
- Material: 7075 Aluminum Alloy / Sandvik Nanoflex Steel
- Points: 12
- Binding: Semi Automatic
- Anti-Balling Plates: Optional
- Crampon Case: No
- Size: 36-48 cm, 14-19 in
|Use||Alpinism, High Altitude Climbing, General Mountaineering|
|specificity||3-D shaped frame maximizes strength and performance|