You have no items in your shopping cart.
The new lightest crampons in the world and the new go-to crampons for competitive ski mountaineering.
The patented heel is designed for rapid attachment with the fastest A/T boot models typically made for Dynafit or similar style lightweight backcountry bindings.
The Dyneema linking strap reduces weight even further and allows the crampons to be folded onto themselves for packability.
Solid aluminium linking bars are also included for a more rigid fit if desired.
Anti-balling Plates optional.
Carrying bag included.
Technical specifications :
- 7075 T6 aluminum alloy construction
- 10 points for a solid hold on steep terrain
- Different colors for the left and right for fast and easy identification
- Dyneema linking strap reduces weight and allows the crampons to fold onto themselves for packability
- Patented heel attachment designed for rapid attachment to modern A/T boots
- Material: 7075 T6 Aluminum Alloy
- Points: 10
- Binding: Rapid (Dynafit)
- Anti-Balling Plates: Optional
- Crampon Case: Yes
- Size: 36-44 cm, 14-17.5 in
|Use||Competitive Ski Mountaineering|
|specificity||Dyneema linking strap reduces weight and allows the crampons to fold onto themselves for packability|