You have no items in your shopping cart.
Built on the same hyperlight platform as the XLC 390 with a semi-automatic binding to accommodate boots without a toe welt.
While sturdy, aluminum crampons are not suitable for ice climbing or intensive mixed terrain.
The XLC 470 is designed for a secure fit on semi-rigid mountaineering boots.
For telemark or A/T boots, use the XLC 390 with automatic bindings (348).
Technical specifications :
- World’s lightest 12-point semi-auto crampons!
- 3-D shaped frame maximizes strength and performance
- Semi-automatic bindings fit most mountaineering boots
- Wear indicators on the side points show when it is time for replacement
- Optional Vibram® anti-balling plates (18106 - sold separately)
- Material: 7075 Aluminum Alloy
- Points: 12
- Binding: Automatic
- Anti-Balling Plates: Optional
- Crampon Case: No
- Size: 36-48 cm, 14-19 in
|Use||Ski Mountaineering, High Altitude Mountaineering|
|specificity||3-D shaped frame maximizes strength and performance|