You have no items in your shopping cart.
In his series of draws super light, Camp manufacturer offers us the "Mach 11 cm Dyneema" model for mountaineering and climbing in great way.
MACH name means Mountain Attack Combo Hyperlight.
Reminder with Dyneema ® webbing 10mm, light and durable, with a lower loop sewn very tightly to keep up the slot in which to get the rope.
Quickdraw Mach is composed of the world's lightest carabiner: The Nano 23 and Photon Wire to curve holds the record for lightness contrast among carabiners full-size dimensions finger ..
The Nano 23, occupies very little space on the rings, door hardware and is perfect for any type of carabiner attaches easily belay device: peaks, platelets,
cords, straps, chains, cables ... .
The benefits to the climber in mind, are a large opening, a highly flexible finger and an area of outstanding contact with the rope.
- The draws for use in the lightest mountain market
- Nano with carabiner for 23 moorings and finger snap Photon Wire rope curve
- Dyneema ® webbing 10 mm, length 11 cm
- Carabiner resistance NANO 23: 20/7/7 kN
- Resistance Wire carabiner PHOTON: 21/7/7 kN
- Strap strength: 22 kN
- NANO 23 opening: 21 mm
- PHOTON opening Wire: 29 mm
|specificity||Quickdraw carabiners with Photon Wire and Nano 23|
|Use||Mountaineering, climbing cliff ...|