You have no items in your shopping cart.
The innovative X-Gyro™ lanyard system uses a patented swivel design that allows each attachment point (harness + left axe + right axe) to rotate completely independently from the others.
This means no more tangles and no more twisting.
The rewind elastic webbing cords stretch easily for swinging and contract back to their original length to keep them out of the way.
Attachment to the axe can be done in two ways.
For maximum security, use the loop of cord to girth-hitch the spike or handle of the axe.
Or make it easy to attach and detach the axes with the Nano 23 carabiners provided.
Available in two lengths to fit all climbers.
- Features the innovative Gyro™ swivel that allows three connection points to rotate independently of each other so twists and tangles are virtually eliminated
- Elastic rewind lanyards automatically contract to their short length to stay out of the way while climbing
- Axes connect with carabiners (included) or small loops of cord for girth-hitching
- Available in two lengths to fit all climbers
- Length: Size 1: 69 - 112 cm, 27 - 44 in
- Strength: 2 kN
|specificity||Elastic rewind lanyards automatically contract to their short length to stay out of the way while climbing|
|Use||Ice Climbing, Alpinism, Mixed Climbing|