You have no items in your shopping cart.
The hiking boot Dakota Lite GTX is a realization of specialist mountain boots: Garmont.
This shoe is lighter than its big sister Dakota.
She's Gore-Tex lining Sierra to enable use in all weather conditions.
The Dakota Lite GTX is designed with the new Vibram ® G Diamond
Its leather design makes it a comfortable and durable shoe.
The Dakota Lite GTX is suitable for multi-day backpacking type of Great Hiking path (GR) or path of Saint Jacques de Compostela.
- Lightweight, for fast paced treks. Great fit due to its one piece leather upper that wraps and supports the foot.
- Intelligent Flex System with instep notch,to accomodate natural forefoot flex and shin mobility. Heel Lock to fix the heel in the heel pocket and prevent heel slip and blisters.
- 2.4 mm Nubuk leather for better durability. It wraps and supports the foot
- Technical last
- Soft leather collar to keep out debris
- Full leather tongue for better comfort
- 360° Rubber rand for additional protection and scuff resistance
- G-beneFIT construction
- Speed lace hardware for easy and precise lacing and tape webbing at the instep
- Gore Tex® Sierra lining ensures waterproof protection and breathability
- Alveolen® footbed (EVA, resin and felt) for lightweight comfort
Sole Features :
- FrameFlex extra light nylon insole for stability plus 2.5 mm EVA layer for comfort
- Dual-density polyester injection for better compression resistance combined with extreme lightness
- medium density to ensure comfort (grey injection)
- firm density provides mid-foot stability and forefoot flex (yellow injection)
- Vibram® G-Diamond outsole
|specificity||Leather, versatility, comfort, lacing, Vibram ® G-Diamond ...|
|Use||Hiking, Trekking, Walking, ...|
|Specific information||G-beneFit, Frame Flex Lite, Vibram, Gore-Tex|