You have no items in your shopping cart.
Lightweight and strong harness, especially developed for sport climbing. Main technical features:
- new design and new materials providing excellent comfort;
- breathable quick-dry lining mesh;
- one adjustment buckle;
- new plastic buckle to easily adjust the free end of the waistbelt strap;
- 4 large gear loops and two slots to accommodate the carrying-tools carabiners (Ref. No. 6V519) or the hammer holster (Ref. No. 6V520);
- new T-shaped leg loops to provide an enhanced comfort;
- rear loop for the chalk bag.
Innovative SRS system (Size Regulation System), the plastic buckle allows optimal adjustment of the harness and fix the free end of the waist band and improve fitting to body shape.
Table Height for drawing :
|Size||Weight||A (cm)||B (cm)||Réf.|
|XS||270 g||65 - 75||46 - 50||7H130A0|
|S||285 g||70 - 80||50 - 54||7H130B0|
|M||300 g||75 - 85||54 - 58||7H130C0|
|L||315 g||80 - 90||58 - 62||7H130D0|
|XL||325 g||85 - 95||62 - 66||7H130E0|
|Use||Climbing, cliff, mountain|
|Weight||Voir tableau dans onglet description|
|specificity||Carrier materials, quick release buckles, comfort|
|Standard||Apave : EN 12277:2007-C / CE 0333|
|Various information||UIAA marking identifying the items that meet UIAA wordlwode requirements|
|Specific information||Item subjected to individual checking (visual and functional)|