You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Campack Skin is a new concept backpack ski mountaineering . It helps to have a portion of the load on the front and to better balance the bag.
The front part is mainly for drinking ( bottle or pipette holder ) , fueling and portable, and cream tote bag .
The bag slips on like a vest , it is ultra lightweight (570 g ) with a volume of 15 liters.
The system carries skis Wire Xpress allows you to quickly attach and remove the skis of the backpack without removing it. The hook on the strap secures .
Finally , we must emphasize the specific compartment door studs ( but designed for a thermos , water bottle , food and other) with side opening , easily accessible with a backpack on his shoulders. An interior zipper panel allows separate or unite the inner compartments ( main compartment and pocket studs ) .
The bag is provided with a helmet holder 2 through strips / spring are introduced into orifices of the helmet. The bag also features EZ loop OP (exclusive CAMP) for removing the bag quickly while maneuvering race . Although also useful when you have gloves and / or when you get tired after the climb.
Back, rigid breathable mesh , has a slight padding. The Skin is available in two sizes.
- Bag with innovative structure for ski mountaineering . Offers the ease of a vest .
- Extra- light fabric
- Wire Xpress ski carrier with retractable cord lower
- Compartment door studded with double zipper , accessible from the main compartment with internal zip closure
- External side mesh pockets for skins and accessories
- Zippered pockets on the belt
- Mesh pocket on the right strap , bottle holder on the left strap
- Internal zippered pocket
- Ax holder and helmet holder
- EZ OP belt loops and chest
- Back breathable mesh rigid
- Ready for HYDROBAG
- Available in two sizes: S ( 160-175 cm) , L ( 175-190 cm)