You have no items in your shopping cart.
When space is at a premium and weight an important concern the reduced pack size and low weight of a Helium bag makes it the perfect companion for your trip.
Using our newly developed Alpine Fit, Down Control hood and Trapezium foot piece these bags pack an unrivalled technical pedigree into a minimalist package. Sitting alongside long-proven Mountain Equipment technologies these new designs ensure the bags maximise their warmth whilst remaining serious lightweight options.
The Helium range provides outstanding all-round performance for backpackers, trekkers and cyclists who need unmatched quality and performance with minimum weight and bulk.
Outstanding performances for packpackers, trekkers and cyclists requiring minimum weight and pack size.
Technical Specifications :
- Fill Power 725 Duck Down
- Fille Weight : 28 oz
- Max User Height : 73"
- Packed size : 8" x 13"
- Fit : Alpine Fit with tapered lower section for improved thermal efficiency.
- Trapezium 4 : 4 baffle trapezoid foot piece for excellent down control and loft with low weight.
- DC5 Hood : 5 baffle anatomical fit hood provides excellent warmth and down control.
- Solus Collar : Solus collar for optimum lightweight insulation with down draft tubes.
- Slanted Box Wall Construction : Slanted box wall baffles for minimal weight and excellent stability.
- Baffle Walls : 30 g baffle walls for down control and structure.
- Zip : ¾ length zip with anti-snag baffle.
- Storage : Lightweight stuff sack and mesh storage sack
- Good Nights Sleep : - 8°c/18°F
Tableau des Dimensions
Length (en cm)
Shoulder width (en cm)
Foot width (en cm)
|Material||Helium, duck down|
|T°. Comfort Limit||-11°C|
|Compressed dimension||21 X 31 cm|
|Use||Travel, trekking, hiking, biking|
|specificity||Lightweight, compact |