You have no items in your shopping cart.
A real example of light weight and reliability.
Equipped with two pre-formed poles in duraluminium to increase the living space in the inner tent.
Technical Specifications :
- Weight Min. (Kg/g) : 1.25 Kg
- Weight Miax (Kg/g) : 1.37 Kg
- Volume (m3) : 0.6 m3
- Dimension (cm) : 14 x 33 cm
- Fly-sheet in Ripstop polyester (3000 mm) with FR treatment
- Inner tent in mosquito net with FR treatment
- Floor in polyester, waterproof to 3000 mm.with FR treatment
- Taped seams on fly-sheet and floor.
- 2 shock-corded poles in duraluminium
- Inner tent with overhanging sleeves
- Poles in a different colour for easier set-up
- Aluminium pegs
Entrance and ventilation :
- Mosquito net doors (Lightent 3)
- Ventilation outlets
- “Camera Air” ventilation system.
- F.A. guy line adjustment
- Inside storage pockets
- Lamp hook
- Stuff sack
- Repair kit
- Minimal Weight: only weight of fly sheet, inner tents and poles
Poles in tempered 7001 T6 duraluminium alloy, developed by the aeronautical industry and with exceptional characteristics of lightness, resistance and elasticity.
|Dimensions (cm)||14 x 33 cm (transport) - 220 x 80 cm|
|Specifics||1 person, extra-light,fireproof|
|Weight||Min : 1250 g - Max : 1370 g|
|Structure||2 shock-corded poles in duraluminium • Inner tent with overhanging sleeves • Poles in a different colour for easier set- up • Hexagon aluminium pegs|
|Fabric||Fly-sheet in Ripstop polyester (3000 mm) with FR treatment • Inner tent in mosquito net with FR treatment • Floor in polyester, waterproof to 3000 mm.with FR treatment • Taped seams on fly-sheet and floor|
|Accessories||F.A. guy line adjustment • Inside storage pockets • Lamp hook • Stuff sack • Repair kit|