You have no items in your shopping cart.
If you need a handy, functional and very spacious tent with extreme stability, Svalbard 1SI is the one.
Thanks to the design and construction it has plenty of room for all of your gear inside the sleeping compartment and even extra space for footwear and cooking in the apsis.
It is inner pitched, which means you can leave the fly sheet off, if the conditions allow.
Svalbard 1 SI is easy to pitch and quick to pack back down.
The small pack size makes it the perfect trekking companion, and passing the magic 32,7 m/s it can even withstand a hurricane – if pegged properly, that is.
- Strong and sturdy construction
- Inner pitched
- Easy set-up
- Sit-up height
- Comfortable and spacious
- Space for dirty footwear in Vestibule
- Triangular inner tent mesh pockets with logo print
- Front and rear ventilation with logo print
- Innertent : double layer door with No see Um mesh
- Door storage pockets (fly and inner tent)
- Colour coded buckle for attachement of fly sheet
- Hook and loop attachment points in inner tent
- Unique magnet closure
- Extremely high tearing strength
- Persons : 1
- Flysheet : 275 x 125 105 cm
- Inner tent : 265 x 115 x 100 cm
- Windtest : 35.0 m/sec
- Weight : 1500 g
- Packed Size : 12 x 45 cm
- Guy Ropes : 2,5 mm, Nylon with 4 Duraflex triangular sliders
- Poles : Aluminium / 8.5 mm / 2 pieces
- Pegs : Alu Y-Peg 11 pieces
- Colour : Forest green
Water Column :
- Flysheet : 3 000 mm
- Ground sheet : 10 000 mm
- Flysheet : 100% Nylon, Rip Stop, Double sided silicon 3 layer
- Inner tent : 100 % Nylon, breathable, water repellant
- Floor : 100 % Nylon, water repellant
|specificity||Lightweight, wind resistance, magnetic closure ...|
|Use||Hiking, Mountain ...|