You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Ferrino Portaledge has been made for those who have to spend one or more nights on the face.
The bed can be used uncovered or according to weather conditions, it can also be covered with the handy canvas that will make sure it is waterproof.
- Outer sheet in 210 D aluminised Oxford Polyester, W/R 4000 mm (cover)
- Internal structure in 600D tear-proof, non-slip and moisture-resistant Supertex® (portaledge)
- Stuff sack in 1200 D reinforced Supertex®.
- Double reinforcements in the points most subject to wear
- Taped seams in the cover canvas
- PU window
- Weight : (Kg/g) 9.6 Kg
- Dimensions (cm) : 200 x 120 cm -
- Custodia portaledge -
- Portaledge stuff sack: 52 cm - Ã˜ 16 cm
- Supporting structure consisting of:
- Duraluminium perimeter tubes, diameter 30 mm, connected with stainless steel joints. Removable central tensioning bar in duraluminium: diameter 30 mm.
- 9 Support/tensioning straps for the structure, with steel buckle adjustment.
- Top anchor plate in steel for fastening to the face.
- Entrance and ventilation (Cover) : Two entrances
- Ventilation outlet.
- Accessories : Daisy chain for gear
Poles in tempered 7001 T6 duraluminium alloy, developed by the aeronautical industry and with exceptional characteristics of lightness, resistance and elasticity.
|specificity||Two entrances, Ventilation outlet|
|Use||sleep one or more nights on the face|
|Dimension Transport||52 x 16 cm|