You have no items in your shopping cart.
The "aquaglutène" varnish is a very flexible polyurethane varnish which allows repair the tear all the media on which it is applied.
It can be used for leather (shoes ...), linens, jeans ...
We use it mainly for the repair of our neoprene suits and this product is still surprising
The range is complete with Solvent Aquaglutène (to clean) and Thinner Aquaglutène (to dilute).
Operating Instructions Aquaglutène Products :
- Application in 3 layers on clean and dry surface.
- Application of the second layer once the first layer "tack", ditto for the last layer.
- Use a brush with short hair acrylic.
- Clean the surface to be protected with Solvent Aquaglutène.
- 1/10th dilution of the first and third layer with Thinner Aquaglutène
- Cleaning any stains and brush with solvent Aquaglutène.