You have no items in your shopping cart.
The name says it all: the new Chameleon Dual is a versatile technical garment designed to adapt for every kind of mountain athlete. Thanks to detachable sleeves, you get two products in one for the best comfort and performance independent of the specific activity or conditions.
Ski mountaineers will zip off the sleeves for climbing and reattach them for the cold descent.
Climbers will find special use for the detachable sleeves as they climb through sections of sun and shade, wind and shelter or switch from the sharp end to belay slave.
The Chameleon Dual Jacket combines premium grade white duck down with Primaloft® synthetic fills in a way that maximizes each material’s specific attributes.
Down is used on the front and back panels, shoulders, and outer sleeves to ensure the best thermal insulation for the core.
Primaloft® is used on the side panels and inner sleeves. Hidden hood for the best durability and comfort over time, inner and outer pockets and a special Stow-Away Pocket (self-contained packing pockets standard on our Essential outerwear) round out the features on this incredibly high-end jacket … vest … which one is it?!
- Versatile technical jacket with detachable sleeves
- Combines premium grade white duck down with 700+ fill power with Primaloft® synthetic insulation
- Hitex (Nylon Ripstop) 15D with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) treatment
- Nylon Taffeta 30D lining
- Hidden hood fits over a helmet
- Full-length 2-way main zipper with anti-jam system
- Zippered hand warmer pockets
- Outer chest pocket with vertical zipper
- 2 large inner pockets and mobile phone pocket
- Stow-Away Pocket
- Elasticized waist
- Lycra® cuffs
- Regular Fit
- 5 sizes S - XXL, 2 colors (black, red)
|specificity||Versatile technical jacket with detachable sleeves|
|Use||Alpinism, Ski mountaineering,running, trail running, hiking ...|
|Material||Hitex (Nylon Ripstop) 15D with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) treatment|