You have no items in your shopping cart.
The sock is made of Green Trek Greenfil and Merino wool.
The use of Greenfil, from a 100% renewable natural material, brings comfort, dimensional stability and excellent abrasion resistance.
The Green Trek is made for nature lovers in search of a true technical product.
One of the flagship products of the French manufacturer's range Monnet.
Thickness Medium : Thickness is the most versatile, so suitable for all requirements.
Greenfil brings the following environmental benefits:
- A reduced environmental footprint by half compared to polyamide not normal.
- Coming from a 100% renewable castor, which grows on marginal land and non-irrigated arable.
- Wearing comfort, features bacteriostatic, excellent dimensional stability, high resistance to abrasion.
ERGO'TECHNICITY System : Accuracy and ergonomics that ensure optimum control of your movements :
- Formed heel: True 3D knitting.
- The heel and toe reinforcements
- Edge SOFT: fits all the sizes!
- Adjusted to the size of the foot for the perfect fit ....
AES - Ergonomic Adaptive System : Integrated into the design of the sock protection zones adapted to the morphology of the foot and the specific requirements of high-intensity sports:
- High heel reinforcement
- Edge reinforcement
- Reinforcement tibia
- Lateral reinforcement
- Ergonomic Foot Left / Right foot
OFF- Optimum Fit Foot : Tightening arch and ankle: accurately maintain the sock optimizes fit.
Eco-design of fi Ls 100% from natural, renewable or recycled.
3LS - 3 Layer System : Knitting in 3 layers :
- The main theme Polyamide brings strength, dimensional stability and transfers moisture outwards. This frame is the backbone of the product.
- The outer material thermorégulante protects against external elements: it is a heat shield.
- The inner layer of terry: creates a cushion that provides cushioning, comfort and thermal regulation.
Guarantee: a quality brand with rigorous production and fiber selection
|Composition||Elasthanne : 4 % - Polyamide : 60 % - Laine Mérinos : 36%|