You have no items in your shopping cart.
Based on our unparalleled Extreme range these bags have been designed for those pushing the limits of super alpine climbing on the toughest routes.
Moving fast at altitude forces you to pack as light as you dare and Extreme SL bags have been custom built for those who demand minimalism without compromise for the biggest projects.
Superlight and highly water resistant fabric is combined with the finest down and innovative construction for the lowest possible weight and bulk. Designed for the last great problems on the most remote peaks, these are sleeping bags destined for the cutting edge.
Designed for the last great problems on the most remote peaks, Extreme SL bags are destined for the cutting edge.
Technical Specifications :
- Fill Power : 850 Goose Down
- Fill weight : 28 oz
- Max User Height : 73 "
- Packed size : 8" x 13"
- Fit : Mountain Fit with EXL® top lining to improve thermal efficiency and comfort.
- Trapezium 4 : 4 baffle trapezoid foot piece for excellent down control and loft with low weight
- DC8 Hood : 8 baffle anatomical fit hood provides exceptional warmth and down control.
- Gemini Intergrated Collar : Gemini Intergrated collar with synthetic combination draft tubes.
- Ground Level Seams : Ground level seams maximise insulation at the sides of the bag
- Trapezoid Baffles : Trapezoid 2-1 baffles offer maximum stability, loft and down control.
- Baffle Walls : 50 g baffle walls for down control and structure.
- Zips : ¾ length zip with anti-snag baffle.
- Storage : Roll-top waterproof compression sack and mesh storage sack.
- Good Nights Sleep : - 20°c/ -4°F
Length (en cm)
Shoulder width (en cm)
Foot width (en cm)
|Material||ProLite Loft, duvet d'oies|
|T°. Comfort Limit||-17°C|
|Compressed dimension||21 x 33 cm|
|Use||Professionnels, alpinisme, ascension, conditions extrêmes|