You have no items in your shopping cart.
Regulus gloves are soft gloves versatile.
They meet a simple need: to protect from the cold. They fulfill their task with gusto.
You will appreciate the quality and ultra thermal wind resistance.
They are made of a material mixture combining excellent thermal properties.
You will be surprised by the strength performance and scalability.
- Good breathability.
- Articulated fingers taken to facilitate and reduce the volume.
- Surface mesh with nubuck reinforcements for durability, including water, and good adhesion.
- Cuffs in Polartec ® Power Stretch ® for a snug fitting and comfort.
Windstopper ® Soft Shell 3-Layer
- Material: 85% Polyamide, 15% Elastane, Soft Shell, 70D 4-way stretch twill face, an ePTFE membrane and a soft lightweight fleece backer.
- Performance: Moisture permeability: RET <20.
- Weight: 278 g/m²
Polartec ® Power Stretch ® Pro
- Material: 53% Polyester, 38% Polyamide, 9% spandex flat knit stretch fleece with very resistant outer face and a brushed fleece backer, bluesign ®
- Weight: 241 g / m²
- Material: 1.0-1.2mm thickness, lightly sanded for excellent grip.
|specificity||Poignets en Polartec® Power Stretch® pour un ajustement près du corps et plus de confort.|
|Use||Ski, pêche à l'aube, activité extérieure, plein air ...|
|Composition||WindStopper® 3-Layer Soft Shell, Polartec® Power Stretch® Pro, Cow Nubuck|