You have no items in your shopping cart.
Building on our Ferrata heritage, this boot offers a modern set up for the fast mountaineer who appreciates light weight and stability.
Ideal for light mountaineering, low grade climbing and via ferrata.
We revisited this popular boot to reach incredible levels of lightness and fit, in a vintage look yet modern set up.
The boot utilises advanced technologies and new materials for the benefit of the user.
We revisited this popular boot to reach incredible levels of lightness and fit, in a "vintage" look yet modern set up. The boot utilises advanced technologies and new materials for the benefit of the user.
Technical Upper Specifications :
- 1.8 mm Perwanger® suede leather combined with extra abrasion resistant Cordura® Mesh
- G - beneFIT construction
- Toe and heel rubber rand protects the upper
- Soft collar for long lasting trail comfort
- Hooks on the cuff, metallic eyelets
- Lace to toe closure for better climbing performance with tape webbing at the instep and lace lock for precise lace closure
- Gore-Tex® Sierra lining for waterproof / breathable protection
Technical sole Features :
- FrameFlex Mid insole for crampon rigidity.
- Tech PU crampon insert at the heel gives both crampon security and shock absorbing comfort.
- Bi-microporous rubber midsole for comfort (darker grey) plus stability (light grey).
- Vibram® Nepal outsole with a semi-blocked sticky rubber compound in the toe area for climbing performance and in the heel strike area for enhanced grip. Mid deep lugs for good grip on different terrains in a light set up. Self-cleaning drainage channels. Concave heel brake.
|specificity||appreciates light weight and stability.|
|Use||Hiking, Mountain, Trek|
|Specific information||G-beneFit, FrameFlex Mid, Gore-Tex, Vibram|
Les pointures 36, 37, 47, 48 et les demi pointures sont disponibles sur commande