You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Top Pull Stem II Q is the "polar" Haglöfs range. It is suitable for all kinds of outdoor activities with its versatile design.
These seams offset located on the shoulders make it a great sweater to wear the backpack.
The new season sees appear red.
The Stem Top Q II is part of the range Haglöfs Recycled.
It excels in heat ratio / weight makes it a very warm and comfortable pull out.
- Tissue support of microfiber fleece provides excellent weight / warmth ratio and improves the drying time.
- A second skin comfort thanks to soft fabric with a smooth outer surface, comfortable to wear in outer layer.
- Full stretch fabric for maximum freedom of movement.
- One high collar thickness to facilitate superimposition of clothing.
- Long zipper vent on the front with wind flap and laminated tricot lined.
- Sleeves offset seams on the shoulders and sides for maximum comfort when wearing a backpack.
- Seams "flatlock" exclusively to facilitate the superposition of clothing and avoid friction.
- Thumb loops at cuffs for a better fit and maximum heat retention.
- Stretch Fleece
- Material: 66% Recycled Polyester, 28% Polyester, 6% Elastane, stretch fleece with micro grid backer, bluesign ®.
- Weight: 245 g / m²
|specificity||Labellisé Bluesign®, polaire, Microgrid Backer, femme …|
|Use||Randonnée, sport de plein air, balade, ...|