You have no items in your shopping cart.
Anders Celsius was a Swedish astronomer who in 1742 proposed the Celsius temperature scale.
The focus on temperature is also vital for this sleeping bag, made of high quality 90/10 European Goose Down in a slanted wall construction optimizing temperatures and minimizing thermal loss.
Mummy shaped with wide shoulder area, iso-collar and water repellant base makes Celsius a very functional bag under most conditions.
Moreover the ”Silk Touch” lining makes it extremely comfortable to spend the night in Celsius – and even the day for that matter.
- ultra lightweight options
- water repellent base
- two in one compressor bag included
- Close-fitting header
- 3D heat collars with thermal seams
- 3D zipper coverage with thermal seams
- Zipper crush protection
- Can be used in pairs with a left-handed and right-handed version
|T°. Comfort Limit||-3°C|
|Compressed dimension||24 x 45 cm|