You have no items in your shopping cart.
Earth Radonnée offers the bag Haglöfs Goga Nordic Winter as sleeping bag very upscale.
This is the bag of fighters extreme, to the qualities and exceptional reports.
The Goga Nordic Winter is a true four-season sleeping bag. It is designed goose down grade, with an exceptional weight / warmth.
It is ideal for winter weather to the mountains of our beautiful planet.
It is a reference in the world of the sleeping bag. 1.83 m in the model is available with the closure Right or Left. Models left and right sleeping bag can be zipped together.
- Available in two sizes, for people measuring up to 1.83 m and 2 m.
- All sizes feature a more isolated section in the feet and the bottom to keep feet warm.
- Differential cut.
- Framed structure.
- The parties to the head and feet are WP waterproof fabric 1505.
- The end of the head is filled with down for comfort.
- Hood in three dimensions can be adjusted with one hand.
- Double down deflectors filled with improved protection of the zipper.
- Adjustable thermal collar filled with down.
- The model is available in 2 m with a YKK zipper # 5 self-locking and two-way along the length of type left, while the 1.83 m model is available in left and right. Models left and right sleeping bag can be zipped together.
- Inside pocket.
- Suspension loops.
- Comfort temperature (EN 13537): -14 º C T conf / -22 º C temperature limit
- Extreme temperature (EN 13537): -44 º C T ext
- Total weight (excluding transport bag)
- 200 cm: about 1750 grams
- 183 cm: about 1630 grams
- Carrying compression.
- Storage bag.
- 15 D 1505 water repellent ripstop Polyamide shell
- 15 D 1505 WP waterproof and breathable ripstop Polyamide shell
- 15 D 1505 ripstop Polyamide lining
- 210D Oxford PA with PU-coating (stuff sack)
- Goose Down with minimum 800 Fill Power
- Goose down guarantee : not obtained from live bird plucking
|T°. Comfort||-14 ºC T conf|
|T°. Comfort Limit||-22 ºC Température limite|
|T°. Extreme||-44 ºC T ext|
|Weight||200 cm : environ 1 750 g|
183 cm : environ 1 630 g