You have no items in your shopping cart.
The manufacturer Lestra offers us in his sleeping bag range of trekking: Mount Everest Premium 210. These bags are suitable for trekking in the highlands.
The Mount Everest Premium 210 is a sleeping bag combines quality and performance. It is in line with the manufacturer Lestra duvets, guarantee of quality.
Its level "comfort limit" reached the temperature of -7 ° C. It corresponds to the demand for backpackers who favor price and capcité insulation on weight.
- Two dual sliders with flap closures anti-cold and anti-jamming band
- Location of the closure: left or right
- Adj possible: yes
- Anti-cold collar equipped with a bungee cord
- 2 outside pockets with zip
- Ergonomic hood with reinforced insulation
- Hood Lining removable for washing
- Suspension straps
- Partitions V-shaped, cross stitch, staggered partitions.
- Over and under double-ply.
- Seamless face to the ground.
- Exterior: Gold 300T Microfaser Reflect (100% polyester), very thin, windproof, water repellent and stain-resistant.
- Filling: hollow fiber 1350 g Lestra Loft 4-channel, 100% polyester, silicone.
- Cover compression nylon oxford waterproof ..
|T°. Comfort||16 / 0°C|
|T°. Comfort Limit||-7°C|
|Packing dimension||43 X 25 cm|
|Compressed dimension||33 X 25 cm|