You have no items in your shopping cart.
Fjord 500 Lestra in a sleeping bag is suitable for trekking in mountainous areas, intermediate seasons.
Its level "comfort limit" reached the temperature of -3 ° C.
The series comprises fjord elastic seams inside and in the foot area and outside the chest.
They adapt to the body shape and sleeping position optimally and thus offer maximum freedom of movement for maximum isolation.
The sleeping bags in Lestra gained a reputation in the worlds of polar expeditions.
Is an advanced product to satisfy the users with highest demands
- Zip YKK side two-way locking ave0c and safety strap, closing the left or right.
- Interior zip pocket, embroidered logo LESTRA on top of the sleeping bag.
- Thermal collar with a bungee cord for better insulation.
- Lestra suspension loops.
- Bag 150D Nylon Oxford compression with longitudinal compression strap embroidered carrying handle
Technical Data :
- H-chamber construction with seams bridge for better insulation against the cold, because there are no cold spots.
- Exterior / Interior: 300T Micro Ripstop (100% polyamide, 34 g / m²).
- Isolation of wind, water and dirt repellent soil.
- Complete interior with stretch seams, points outside conventional, feet and chest stretch seams
- Filling: 500 g white goose origin (90% down, 10%). 700 cuin
|T°. Comfort||15 / 3°C|
|T°. Comfort Limit||-3°C|
|Packing dimension||30 X 20 cm|
|Compressed dimension||22 X 20 cm|