You have no items in your shopping cart.
The bag is a Hakkoda Down in Lestra, it has been awarded as a bag of summer 2013 "Editor's Choice"
He prefers the comfort aspect to the performance aspect.
Its interior design with a bioceramic tissue promotes recovery.
Its level "comfort limit" temperature reaches 0 ° C, it is a bag suitable for all types with activities such as limit the foothills.
Lestra acquired over the years a reputation in the worlds of polar expeditions.
This expertise is reflected in the design of all his creations. Hakkoda ideal for your evening outings outdoors.
- YKK zip 2 side sliders with locking.
- Safety belt.
- Interior zipper pocket, embroidered logo LESTRA on top of the sleeping bag. Passage neck thermal elastic drawstring.
- Lestra suspension loops.
- Bag 150D Nylon Oxford compression with compression straps and carrying handle embroidered.
Technical Data :
- Combinable, antifroid flap on zipper, hood preformed preformed hood with drawstring, shoulder antifroid collar, small pocket inside cover and compression.
- Interior fabric coated Bioceramics, known to promote recovery.
- 2 layers of upholstery with elastic son.
- Indoor / Outdoor: Bioceramics coating with Toray / 100?% Polyamide micro ripstop.
- Material: 300T Ripstop Micro Gold Reflect
- Filling: 520 g microfibre 100?% Polyester Micro Thermo Lestra.
|T°. Comfort||20 / 5°C|
|T°. Comfort Limit||0°C|
|Packing dimension||36 X 18 cm|
|Compressed dimension||31 X 18 cm|