You have no items in your shopping cart.
Unrivalled expertise, the finest materials and the most advanced modern research ensure that Extreme bags remain the definitive choice for the most serious environments on Earth.
We have been making the best sleeping bags in the world for 50 years and our new Extreme sleeping bags draw on the experiences gained on the highest mountains, the hardest routes and the most severe polar journeys over this time.
The best down, highly water resistant outer fabric and innovative construction make these bags ideally suited to the next era of expeditions to the Himalaya, Antarctica and anywhere that forces you to rely on your sleeping bag to survive.
The finest bags available, ideally suited to the next era of expeditions to the coldest environments on earth.
Technical Specifications :
- Fill Power : 850 Goose Down
- Fill weight : 35 oz
- Max User Height : 73 "
- Packed size : 9" x 15"
- Fit : Expedition Fit with EXL® top lining to improve thermal efficiency and comfort.
- Trapezium 6 : 6 baffle trapezoid foot piece for maximum down control and warmth
- DC8 Hood : 8 baffle anatomical fit hood provides exceptional warmth and down control.
- Gemini Intergrated Collar : Gemini Intergrated collar with synthetic combination draft tubes.
- Ground Level Seams : Ground level seams maximise insulation at the sides of the bag
- V and Trapezoid 2-1 Baffle Construction : V baffles and Trapezoid 2-1 baffles for outstanding down control and insulation.
- Baffle Walls : 50 g baffle walls for down control and structure.
- Zips : ½ length (Redline) or ¾ length zip (Everest/Iceline) with anti-snag baffle.
- Storage : Roll-top waterproof compression sack and mesh storage sack.
- Good Nights Sleep : - 25°c/ - 13°F
Length (en cm)
Shoulder width (en cm)
Foot width (en cm)
|Material||Drilite Loft, duvet d'oies|
|Use||Conditions extrêmes, haute montagne, ascension, randonnée|