You have no items in your shopping cart.
Central pole with aluminium alloy joints: a shock-corded support structure solidarised to the joints for an inner tent with more stability and volume and incredibly easy to set up
Technical Specifications :
- Weight Min. (Kg/g) : 2.2 Kg
- Weight Miax (Kg/g) : 2.4 Kg
- Volume (m3) : 1.4 m3
- Dimension (cm) : 16 x 38 cm
- Fly-sheet in Ripstop polyester (3000 mm) with FR treatment
- Mosquito net inner with FR treatment
- Floor in polyester, waterproof to 3000 mm.with FR treatment
- Taped seams on fly-sheet and floor.
- Supporting structure with shock-corded duraluminium poles and radial joints
- Duraluminium ridge pole in a different colour
- Inner tent overhung on poles with hooks
- Aluminium pegs
Entrance and ventilation :
- Fully opening mosquito net doors
- Ventilation outlets
- “Camera Air” ventilation system.
- F.A. guy line adjustment
- Inside storage pockets
- Lamp hook
- Stuff sack
- Repair kit
- Minimal Weight: only weight of fly sheet, inner tents and poles
Poles in tempered 7001 T6 duraluminium alloy, developed by the aeronautical industry and with exceptional characteristics of lightness, resistance and elasticity.
|specificity||2 personnes, rapide à assembler, ignifugée|
|Weight||Min : 2200 g - Max : 2400 g|
|Dimension Transport||16 x 38 cm|