You have no items in your shopping cart.
A geodesic tent, providing stability against the strong wind, with two inputs and two porch areas.
This tent is designed with an optimization of the use of space concervant low weight obtained using silicone nylon.
She is part black area tents are built with the emphasis on light weight and small packing volume.
This is achieved by using high quality fabrics ripstop nylon, tear resistant, great windproof, thanks to the refined technique of silicone coating.
The aluminum mounting poles guarantee the perfect stability. In addition, color coding on the tent poles facilitates assembly.
Nordisk included triangles functional voltage aluminum, two different forms of aluminum stakes and a sturdy compression bag.
In Brief :
- Pockets to inner tent
- Winds can be closed
- Quick connectors for easy setup
- Red line voltage reflection
- Plenty of the dome-shaped
- Thanks very streamlined for the flat
- two inputs
- Two porch areas
- Texture Ext. : SI-2000 Northtec
- Texture Int. : 240 T Nylon Rip-Stop
- Colone water: 3000 - 10000 mm
- Ground material: Nylon PU 210 T
- Rug Floor: Nylon 210T PU
- Poles: Aluminium
- Exterior Dimensions (cm): 390 x 150 x 112
- Interior Dimensions (cm): 230 x 140
- Tablet Dimensions (cm): 52 x 19
- Height (cm): 107
- Visitors: 2
- Number of rooms: 1
|specificity||tente géodésique, extrêmement stable dans le vent...|
|Use||camp de base, randonnée, G.R., H.R.P., Trekking...|