You have no items in your shopping cart.
When designing this model, engineers have worked especially on the lightness and the accentuation of the vertical and lateral stiffness.
The Type X is located in the MTB XC category. It offers excellent comfort with its wishbone rear. It is the companion of the team Kenda Tomac.
It was specifically designed to be lightweight while providing a high degree of lateral stiffness and vertical compliance.
Frame weight is 1.1 kg lower (average size) and the ride quality is beyond your expectations: smooth as silk in the rough and light enough to make your legs feel invincible.
If you are serious about the top step of the podium, arm yourself with the best bike possible: the Tomac Type X
- Designed for 80 or 100mm travel fork
- 2.4 Mass lbs/1100gram framework, medium-sized
- High tubes carbon fiber module
- CNC aluminum dropouts and brake bridge
- Short chain stays and end further
- Accepts dual water bottles on all size frames