You have no items in your shopping cart.
Haglöfs offers us one of his latest innovations with his jacket Tilta Q.
This jacket, soft shell 3 layer is thought to practice sports in a very active outdoor environment.
The range GORE-TEX ® Active Shell is ideal for athletes under very challenging sports day and all types of weather, such as trail running, mountain biking and alpine ascents where time is counted.
Products benefiting from technology GORE-TEX ® Active Shell is durably waterproof, windproof and highly breathable.
Tilta Q jacket is available in four new colors for this season spring - summer 2013.
- Revolutionary new Gore-Tex ® Active delivers new levels of breathable waterproof shell technology
- Innovative pattern construction and micro taping reduces weight and bulk
- DWR treated surface
- Three way adjustable hood with foam reinforced peak
- Laminated tricot chin guard and Gore-Tex ® weather guard behind watertight main zip
- 2 mid mounted chest pockets with water resistant zippers and venting pocket bags
- 1 zippered inner mesh pocket
- Articuled sleeves with velcro cuff adjustment
- Dropped rear hem
- Single handed waist hem cord adjustement
- centre back length - 72 cm woman's size M
- Gore-Tex® 3-layer Active
- Material: 100% Polyamide, double ripstop 30D face with ePTFE membrane and knitted backer.
- Performance: Hydrostatic head: > 18,000, RET: <3
- Weight: 105 g/m²
|specificity||GORE-TEX® Active Shell , femme …|
|Use||alpinisme, trekking, montagne, sport de plein air, ...|