You have no items in your shopping cart.
Haglöfs proposes a Gore-Tex jacket to the classic look, but the outstanding characteristic Gram.
This model technique is waterproof, extremely lightweight and more breathability and extraordinary compactness.
It is conceived, designed, designed to fit all outdoor activities in all weather conditions. (excluding winter).
During use, we appreciate his chin protection with protective film designed Gore-Tex ™ weatherproof.
The Gram is made with revolutionary new Gore-Tex ® Active Shell.
- Revolutionary new Gore Tex® Active Shell delivers new levels of breathable waterproof shell technology.
- Innovative pattern construction reduces weight and bulk.
- DWR treated surface.
- Three way adjustable hood.
- Laminated tricot chin guard and GORE-TEX® weather guard behind water resistant main zip.
- Breathable stretch woven non membrane zippered chest pocket.
- Dropped rear hem.
- Single handed waist hem cord adjustment.
- Articulated sleeves with shaped elasticated cuffs and thumb loops.
- Reflective detailing.
- Centre back length – 81 cm men’s, size L
GORE-TEX® Active 3-layer 105 g/m²
- Material: 100% Polyamide double ripstop 30D face with ePTFE membrane and light knitted backer.
- Performance: Hydrostatic head: >22,000mm. RET:<3
- Weight: 105 g/m²
|specificity||Gore-Tex® Active Shell, DWR, femme …|
|Use||Bike, mountain, outdoor sports, town ...|
|Material||GORE-TEX® Active 3-layer 105 g/m²|