You have no items in your shopping cart.
Triton II Q Hood jacket Manufacturer Haglöfs is a novelty in 2013.
It complements the offer jackets three upscale seasons.
This ideal intermediate layer is designed with an interesting combination of different materials (fabric Polartec ® Thermal Pro ® on the torso and Polartec ® PowerStretch ® Pro ™ for the hood, shoulders, waist and back)
Its design is thought to practice outdoor activities with a comfortable hood that can be worn under a helmet and vents laser cut to prevent fogging glasses.
The Triton II Q Hood, with excellent performance, is all mountain activities difficult.
- Polartec® PowerStretch® Pro™ reinforced hood, shoulders, hem and back that provide outstanding durability and stretch comfort
- Polartec® Thermal Pro® fabric at the torso for an excellent warmth to weight ratio
- Snug fitted hood that fits under a helmet and laser cut ventilation holes that help prevent goggle fogging
- Laminated inner placket
- No shoulder seams to avoid chafing and for enhanced durability
- Flatlock seams throughout to optimize bulk and durability
- One laminated stretch chest pocket for small items
- Two large, zippered hand warmer pockets
- Thumb holes at the elastic cuffs to enhance fit and maximize heat retention
- Articulated sleeves
- Integrated, single hand hem draw cord
- Dropped rear hem
- Rear hanging loop
Polartec® Power Stretch® Pro
- Material: 55% Polyester, 36% Polyamide, 9% Elastane flat knit stretch fleece with a durable outer face and a brushed fleece backer, bluesign®
- Weight: 159 g/m²
Polartec® Thermal Pro®
- Material: 100% Polyester micro fleece in fine stripe optic, bluesign®.
- Weight: 159 g/m²
|specificity||Capuche avec orifices de ventilation découpés au laser|
|Use||Montagne, Randonnée, Course,Plein Air...|
|Material||Polartec® Power Stretch® Pro, Polartec® Thermal Pro®|