You have no items in your shopping cart.
This offseason Axis jacket is a product of Alpine mountain specialist Direct Alpine.
Thermal comfort is enhanced by Polartec ® Power Stretch ®.
The Axis is classified in clothing called "second layer" for their insulating capabilities.
This soft and functional jacket is also very extensible.
Its anatomic near the body, can be considered as a second skin.
Its use is multiple sport activities Outdoor, Trail Run ...
The Axis will seduce you with its technical elements that do not restrict movement.
- Shaped close-fitting collar.
- Central zip with two two-way sliders, does not restrict head movement after it is zipped up.
- Two breast zip pockets located above the lumbar strap of a rucksack.
- Anatomical side parts with added material in armpit area allowing improved arm movement.
- Anatomically shaped sleeves with possibility of pulling over the wrist (fixing over thumb).
- Shaped lower edge, longer at the back.
- Flat, elasticated seams.
- Made in Europe
- Collection Winter 2012-13
- Material : Polartec® Power Stretch® 53 % PES, 38 % Nylon, 9 % Spandex
|specificity||Homme, Polartec® Power Stretch® …|
|Use||Sport, Montagne, Trail, Run|